On Thursday, 17 July 2014 at 09h00, Carryou Ministry will be holding a special event to commemorate and be part of Nelson Mandela's 67 minutes of Community Service. It will take place at Plot No 15, Acacia Avenue, Dannydale.
"At the same time we will be looking for people interested in being part of an eight month-long farm workers' training programme," says Carryou Ministry, General Manager, Rev. Lawrence Mabaso.
"A small stipend will be paid."
To be considered for the training programme, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have passed grade 12 or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Physically disabled people will also qualify
- All races will be accepted and welcomed
- Both young and old up to 70 years will qualify if healthy.
- People who qualify should live in the Vleikop or Dannydale area
Anyone interested can provide their details at our offices at 13A Park Street South, Randfontein or can submit them to our tenant, Mr Stephen Ngakane, at Plot 15, Acacia Avenue, Dannydale, Westonaria.
You can also call 011 412 2013 during office hours for further details.
How to get there:
Take the road that runs past the Lafarge Cement factory. Cross over the stop street at Highway Spar and continue straight on down the hill past the old age home on the left. Turn left into Acacia Avenue.